The head of the Shiraz fire department stated that the cause of the terrible explosion in this city was an explosion in a gas cylinder workshop.

9/23/2021

Mohammad Hadi Ghaneh, head of the Shiraz fire department, said that the cause of the terrible explosion on Mehrab Street in the city was an explosion in the gas cylinder charging workshop, and that after the explosion and the injury of three workers, the houses around the workshop were evacuated and the fire was extinguished.

News Summary
The Long War: Israel - Iran - USA
News Summary

Share your story

Send your Videos and Photos to us