Hundreds of residents of a village in Paveh were poisoned due to sewage entering the drinking water tank


Etemad newspaper reported that the entry of sewage into the drinking water tank in Dasheh village in Paveh city with a population of two thousand people poisoned most of the villagers.

Poisoning began on September 10, and hundreds of residents with severe nausea, diarrhea, fever, and chills went to the clinic and the dispatch team to the village.

Special Interview Series
News Summary

Share your story

Send your Videos and Photos to us